Emergency Tuna Can Oil Lamp
- Adults supervision is required and please do NOT leave any children to try making this lamp alone.
- Do NOT use this lamp immediately after a major earthquake. Considering the aftershocks to happen, NO FIRE (including this lamp) should be handled until you are safe to do so especially if you are inside of building to prevent fire hazard.
We used the following two products for a comparison purposes
Easy 4 Steps
- Tuna Can (in Oil)*
- Tissue Paper or kitchen paper
- Something to make a hole on a can
- Light (must handle with care)
- Toothpick (optional)
*NOTE: Tuna “in water” will not work so make sure to check before you try.